Wednesday 12 December 2012

24?...

Assalamualaikum Readers..

Alhamdulillah finally i reached 24 yesterday..December 11, 2012..My birthday was just in the same date with Sultan Selangor's birthday..So it was a public holiday for those in Selangor...

Erm..normally..birthday for a an old lady like me..isn't a kind of day that i am waiting for...plus i don't have special husband yet..hehhhe..Feeling like a normal day  as usual..The difference is that..my beloved family and friends greeted me on my  birthday..Alhamdulillah...Thanks guy for your prayer..May Allah bless u too..

But yesterday..it was so difference..my youngest brother surprised me with a birthday cake from secret recipe gituuu....it is been a while i am not celebrating my birthday with my family members by having a cake..Usually i used to have only a slice of cakes,treated by my sister in law like last year..and my special friend also celebrated my birthday last year...


this was taken last year..

secret recipe cheese cake..this one kak rah belanja


for this year birthday photo..i will download it later..hehhe...Thanks a lot to my brother Abe Jamal and Kak Azan for the birthday cake..i'm so touched..;p...

Actually..what i am going too say is that..year by year,,we are getting older..our life is getting shorter since our age is passed through year by year..that's why people keep wishing semoga panjang umur..Pray for us, hopefully Allah will make us live longer..

But the truth from celebrating each year birthday is that our life in this world is getting shorter..Anytime we can die...We will come back to Him anytime without considering how old or how young are we..But,,do we realize those things?..Normally no..except  we accept the fact that our  age is changed  from 23 to 24..from 24 to 25..

Ohh Ya Allah..why we are so forgettable..

Ohh Ya Allah..please forgive me for all the sins that i have committed and will commit... I am afraid with all the punishment in the Hereafter..

Again..Thanks Allah for everything that u gave for all this time...Thanks for the Rezeki..for the Good Health..For the Nikmah..i wasn't able to count it till the end of my life...Alhamdulillah...

Thanks guys again for your doa on my birthday..Only Allah can rewards u on His best..Amin...




No comments:

Post a Comment