Wednesday 5 December 2012

Thank You..

Assalamualaikum..

Good morning my beloved readers..

I am so happy yesterday...wanna know why..

When i saw my blog statistic, there were some page viewers from US..hoho..meaning to say not only local who read my blog..there are also foreign viewers, but of course they will only read English entry if they were non Malay speakers...

Indeed, Mr Tom Martim also left a comment in my post regarding anti-money laundering...tq Mr Tom..

May be, after this i have to write more English entries or posts, absolutely with the best issues or ideas..

Perhaps, this is the way i have to be careful with my grammar or spelling, though they still get the meaning, yet it is shame on me when i do a silly  mistake..

Improve my English...improve my English..Hopefully foreign viewers can help me too..;-)..

No comments:

Post a Comment